Documents certified for nurses working in Australia

I have dealt with a large number of transactions involving nurses going to Australia to pursue their careers.

Many nurses and midwives who have trained in the UK decide that they either want to work for a year in Australia shortly after qualifying; or have had a long career here and have decided to emigrate permanently Australia.  The matters are usually straightforward and I need to see the nurse or midwife with their passport, ID documents and various qualification certificates.  I certify copies and notarise the documents relating to ID and qualifications with the required Australian wording.  Due to the visa and job application process I often see nurses several times before they fly off to Australia.

By Louise Radakin